Get $10 in Deal Bucks for Referring Friends!
You'll receive $10 in Deal Bucks when someone you refer buys their first deal. You can use your Deal Bucks toward even greater discounts on deals.
Deal Bucks & Referral Rules FAQ
- Who can I refer?
- You will receive $10 in Deal Bucks when someone uses your unique URL link and makes their first purchase. This means, you will only receive credit if they are a new customer purchasing their first deal.
- How do I refer someone?
- You must be signed in to your account to refer someone. Once you are signed in, you can use any of the sharing methods on the site to tell your friend about these great deals. Share from the deal page on Twitter, Facebook or by email by clicking the icons next to the business name. You can also share with your unique referral link at the top of this page.
- How long does my referral have to make their first purchase?
- Referrals must make their purchase within 30 days of clicking your unique URL link in order for you to get the $10 credit.
- What can I use my Deal Bucks for?
- Deal Bucks are used toward a future purchase of a deal. Deal Bucks are automatically deducted from the purchase price with a maximum deduction of $10.
Deal Bucks are good for one year and have no real cash value.
- Can I get credit if my referral doesn't use my link?
- Deals purchased without using your unique URL link are not eligible for the Deal Buck referral credit.
- One of my referrals purchased, but I didn't receive credit. What can I do?
- There are many ways that a referral can nullify your link. Clearing their web browser cache, using a different browser, or using a different computer to name a few. We are not responsible for these circumstances.
Deal Bucks are calculated automatically by the site when a new user purchases for the first time after using your unique referral link. Referrals must use your unique link for your account to be credited.
- When will I receive my Deal Bucks referral credit?
- You will receive credit to your account after the deal your referral bought closes.